Destruction Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

DESTRUCTION CLAN RULES

2 posters

Go down

DESTRUCTION CLAN RULES Empty DESTRUCTION CLAN RULES

Post by (Destruction) Lord Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:45 pm

RULES FOR DESTRUCTION CLAN
During Duels Of Importence You Are Not Aloud To Use Exodia Burn Or Stall Decks
1 ) Activity is HIGHLY valued in this academy; you are REQUIRED to stay ACTIVE as much as you can. This means participating in Tournaments, Duels and Shadow Duels and various other Events we host.
If, after excessive inactivity, as a consequence of that, your rank is lowered to Slifer Red, DO NOT COMPLAIN about being downgraded.
2 ) DO NOT Spam. The following is considered as Spam: Like double Posting without any need to do so. Bumping YOUR OWN topics after 24 hours since the last post have passed is NOT affected by this rule.
3 ) Show RESPECT to Staff AND Members. If you have a complaint, send it in a PM to an Admin.
4 ) DA is NOT responsible for any offenses committed outside of the forum (the Chatbox also counts as part of the forum and moderation may issue warnings for offenses commited in the Chatbox). If it is done in the forum, we will take care of it as soon as possible.
5 ) NO ADVERTISING! Advertising is strictly limited to the sub-forums reserved for it. If you are caught advertising through our PM System, you will be banned from Duel Academy.
6 ) Chatbox Rules. The following is not allowed: Usage of inappropriate language. Posting illegal or sexually explicit content with or without malicious intent. Using other language than English in your posts. Arguing with other members no matter who is guilty. Harassing other members. Advertising. Disrespecting Chat Moderators.
Breaking ANY of the above rules will result in a Warning:
1st Warning: We only issue one free warning. Nothing will happen at this point, but be warned.
2nd Warning: We will take half of your DP.
3rd Warning: You will be both banned for 2 days and will have your Rank lowered to Slifer as well as having ALL of your DP taken away.
4th Warning: You will be banned for 7 days; ability to participate in the next Tournament(s) taken away.
5th Warning: IP BAN
If You Have A Problem Tell These Members
(Destruction) Lord
(Destruction) Malice
(Destruction) Shogun
(Destruction) Demon
(Destruction) C.C.
(Destruction) Lord
(Destruction) Lord
Admin

https://destructionacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DESTRUCTION CLAN RULES Empty Re: DESTRUCTION CLAN RULES

Post by (Destruction) Desire Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:42 pm

I do not tolerate offensive comments, even if you are not in the clan come to me with or without screenshots and I will see what I can do to comfort and help you
(Destruction) Desire
(Destruction) Desire

Back to top Go down

Post by (Destruction) Desire Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:49 pm

I know lord said 5 specific members but I would like to be included so if you have a problem it is encouraged to come to me as well
(Destruction) Desire
(Destruction) Desire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down