Destruction Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Hello, I'm the Doctor

Go down

Hello, I'm the Doctor Empty Hello, I'm the Doctor

Post by (Destruction) Doctor Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:07 pm

I just wanted to show my appreciation for letting me join and how honorable it is to be here. A bit about me, I mostly play Yugioh for fun and to help pass the time away, the downside to that might be that I don't take the game as seriously as everyone else might here in this group, that doesn't mean that I never do my best, unless of course I'm a bit tired... technicalities and all that. I'm not that good at the game either, still basically a beginner. I'm a bit of a vet to tell yall the truth. I played this game many years ago, stopped at a point because there were many disturbing and personal experiences and issues I had which led me to stop playing that I'd rather not go over (spoilers). I only just recently started up again and am really mystified and intrigued by how much it has changed since I last sawr a game many moons ago. But I'm always in for the challenge and never give up, unless I'm tired or I have personal things to take care of and whatnot. I can be pretty funny and random at times and I almost always start out the game with a random shout out, which does nothing at all, except make the opponent think "Huh?" for a second. Once again I'm honored to be here. I'd like to give a shout out to my friend Azarith who encouraged me to join. Hope I fit in well with yall. The doctor is in! //_^
(Destruction) Doctor
(Destruction) Doctor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum