Destruction Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Slifer Agents/Agent Exodia

Go down

Slifer Agents/Agent Exodia Empty Slifer Agents/Agent Exodia

Post by (Destruction) Demon Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:12 am

So I know that it has been a while since I was on here but my computer broke and had to be fixed. Today is going to be a special request from one of my friends at my locals and regionals. He approached me and asked if I could do my troll deep draw engine deck that I took and got tied for 2nd place at the regionals last week. If you haven't guessed what it was it is my version of the one and only Agent Exodia. You might be thinking wtf this deck is for noobs, wow this deck sucks, why are you even playing yugioh or my personal favorite learn how to play a real deck u noob. Well let me tell u from experience this deck is actually very hard to play with not only bc u have to know the right time to go off but bc u have to know how to use the deck not as just an Exodia deck. But enough with telling u about it. Here's the deck list:

Slifer Agents/Agent Exodia TiDb6V8

Monsters: 25
1-Right Leg
1-Right arm
1-Exodia
1-Left arm
1-Left leg
3-Shine ball
2-Marshmallon (Very reliable late game)
3-Master Hyperion (Have summoned it when needed otherwise use trade-in for it)
3-Nova Summoner (2nd most broken card in the deck)
3-Splendid venus (Like Master hyperion use it for trade-in only do not summon her at all costs)
3-Tethys, goddess of light (Most broken card in the deck. I have had instances that I had nothing in my hand and drew into a fairy and drew 20+ cards after surprised she hasn't got banned yet)
3-Agent of creation - Venus
Spells: 15
3-Cards from the sky
3-Into the void (Helpful but screws u over if not used properly)
3-Magicial mallet (ONLY SEND BACK FAIRIES)
1-One day of peace
3-Reload
2-Trade-in

U don't need the side but it is there for a few reasons. Well if you have questions, suggestions or comment pls put them below

(Destruction) Demon
(Destruction) Demon

Back to top Go down