Destruction Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Stardust vs. Red dragon archfiend

3 posters

Go down

Stardust vs. Red dragon archfiend Empty Stardust vs. Red dragon archfiend

Post by (Destruction) Demon Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:39 pm

Last night before I went to bed, I was asked by a person on Dueling network, who is better Stardust dragon or Red dragon?

Does anyone one know? Of course we do! Its Stardust dragon!

Now I'm not saying that Red dragon archfiend is bad but can it negate spell, trap, r monster card effects from destroying it? No I don't think so but it does have a few things that stardust doesn't have:

1.) It has 3000 atk and its effect is beast: After damage calculation, when this card attacks a Defense Position monster your opponent controls: Destroy all Defense Position monsters your opponent controls. But this comes with a price: Destroy all other monsters you control that did not declare an attack this turn. (Which may I add stardust doesn't have that effect which is even better.)

2.) It has an awesome picture

And lets not forget about it's assault counter parts: Red dragon archfiend/assault mode and stardust dragon/assault mode (Which is beast in every way)

Let's not forget our dear Stardust:

1.) First he is a 2500 atk beater and his effect is beast: During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that would destroy a card(s) on the field: You can Tribute this card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. During the End Phase, if this effect was activated this turn (and was not negated): You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. (Which if I may add, it can destroy red dragon archfiend if it activates its effect)

2.) Same w/ the picture from red dragon awesome pic.

I'll let you decide who is better

--(Destruction) Demon
(Destruction) Demon
(Destruction) Demon

Back to top Go down

Stardust vs. Red dragon archfiend Empty Re: Stardust vs. Red dragon archfiend

Post by (Destruction) Xerxes I Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:15 pm

STARDUST
(Destruction) Xerxes I
(Destruction) Xerxes I

Back to top Go down

Post by (Destruction) Desire Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:59 pm

stardust, but I always side red dragon in my synchro decks to get rid of the pesky people that run "this card can not be destroyed by battle"
(Destruction) Desire
(Destruction) Desire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down