Destruction Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Morphing Jar OTK/FTK Discussion

Go down

Morphing Jar OTK/FTK Discussion Empty Morphing Jar OTK/FTK Discussion

Post by (Destruction) Demon Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:41 pm

Personally, I really hate this decks but they are very fun to build and to play with these decks. So what makes a good empty jar, which is its other name, deck good. Well it has to have morphing jar, 3 A/D changers, 2 Deep sea divas, 2 Needle worm, etc. I am not going to tell you the rest until I make the deck profile.

Now does it do well? How is the consistency of the deck? What are the strengths and weaknesses? How do I do the best type of empty jar? How well does it do against the current meta?

These are some of the very questions I answered during one of my locals when I was playing this deck. My answer is it works very well and is very consistent if you know how to build and use one. The only weakness this deck has is dead draws. What I mean is that you want morphing jar in the first few turns or your hosed. I have used this deck before and it will be the hardest deck you'll have to learn because w/out practice, you'll fail miserably. Trust me, I know. As for doing the best empty jar deck, it all depends on how you build it. For me, I have only 14 monsters and it works for me. You may be different and want more or less but it doesn't matter how many monsters you have, u just need to find your own type of deck style.

This deck does fairly well against the meta out there but you are not going to win every game with this deck. The one I built I had built over the years and I am still perfecting the OTK/FTK. This deck requires time and patience and when you do both u will prevail in duels.

--(Destruction) Demon
(Destruction) Demon
(Destruction) Demon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum