Destruction Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

What cards are stronger: The God cards or Exodia the forbidden one?

2 posters

Go down

What cards are stronger:  The God cards or Exodia the forbidden one? Empty What cards are stronger: The God cards or Exodia the forbidden one?

Post by (Destruction) Demon Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:27 pm

First I would like to say that both the god cards and Exodia are very powerful if you know how to use them in the deck.

I would like to talk about the god cards first. One of the most powerful is obelisk the tormenter. I mean come on a 4000atk beater and its almost indestructible. There are very few cards that can stop or destroy this but some include Malefic truth dragon (If your playing malefics), mirror force(since it doesn't target), lightning vortex(another card that doesn't target), etc. Even though people would disagree, obelisk is probably the best god out there. The next god card is Slifer the sky dragon. Not nearly as powerful as The winged dragon of Ra or obelisk the tormentor, it still can hold its ground against many of the meta cards out there such as scrap dragon, dragon master knight, blue-eyes white dragon, etc. The last god card I want to talk about is The winged dragon of Ra. Personally, there are two thoughts I have about the Winged dragon of Ra:

1.) The Winged dragon of Ra, to me, is the worst of the three because if you don't have enough lp's to use his effect and u don't have strong monsters to tribute for him, he is useless.

2.) I think he is good at the same time because if you do it right he can get over 6000 attack and you can also destroy other cards w/ his effect, but it solely depends on who is playing him and how they use him.

Now I know that you have probably heard this "Oh, your playing exodia. Well learn how to play a real deck, u noob or my personal favorite "Get a life, u noob, and know how to play a real deck and not just a crappy deck". Now this may be new or old to people, but the matter of the fact is: Exodia can destroy all the decks out there but it also depends on the deck and the user. If you used Prowinston's technique then you will lose more games than winning them. There are many faster versions of exodia and they include Deep draw dragon exodia, heart of the underdog exodia, Agent exodia, etc.

Now I'm not saying that neither deck shouldn't be used but people need to decide what type of deck suites them and if it's Fire fist, Exodia, Egyptian god deck, Final countdown, etc. then so be it. But people need to stop being mean to others who use exodia, I mean come on what people did that to your deck. How would you feel? But I also want to point out that exodia decks take skill and lots of practice before you can master the strategy.

In conclusion, I think that it just depends on who the player is, how their play style is, and how they do well. Depending if they use Exodia or an Egyptian god deck, I think that both are very powerful and can beat almost every deck there is.

---(Destruction) Demon
(Destruction) Demon
(Destruction) Demon

Back to top Go down

What cards are stronger:  The God cards or Exodia the forbidden one? Empty Re: What cards are stronger: The God cards or Exodia the forbidden one?

Post by (Destruction) Desire Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:31 pm

I was gonna come on here and see why some decision as simple as this was put up, and I was expecting u to say exodia because he is an auto win... im very glad u put this the way you did and it was a very well done discussion... nice job hope to duel in future
(Destruction) Desire
(Destruction) Desire

Back to top Go down