Destruction Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Forum improves!

Go down

Forum improves! Empty Forum improves!

Post by (Destruction) C.C. Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm glad to announce that the forum here is slowly making progress. I've decided to help out Lord with the Academy in ways I want and can. But I'm not going to be the reference point here. I'm just helping out.

First of all, we have a new lay out. the former style was plain said throw together. Just a few forums made and piled up giving the basic needs of it, but there was no order, there was no direction and you couldn't do anything you needed. So now we have a guided system here. First you have the Home part, where you can find the basics. Announcements, Rules, IUntro's and Suggestions. Then there are the Facilities. Testing is there, as well as recruitment. Then we have the Dorms, and finally the rest.

Second, and this is something I'm not very good at unfortunately, are Banners. The previous ones were just pictures fetched from the net and thrown in. They were not matching, had different sizes and were very distracting at times. So I'm using what capable Gfx skills I have [Not much] to make banners here. At the time I am writing this post, all banners are done concerning Home, the rest is yet to be made.

Also I'vew adjusted the Widgets somewhat. For those who are asking themselves now, what are Widgets? The little things you see at your left and right on the ?Forum, such as the Calender, Who is Online and Latest Topics. Those are Widgets. Previously, there were Widgets that stretched the site immensely long. So I got rid of those to lessen loading time and to make it look better.

I hope these changes are good for everyone and certainly hope that this place will be active. I wish you all the best of luck as I continue here and will do my own best as well.

C.C.
(Destruction) C.C.
(Destruction) C.C.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum