Destruction Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Questions about Team [and Academy?]

4 posters

Go down

Questions about Team [and Academy?] Empty Questions about Team [and Academy?]

Post by (Destruction) C.C. Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:57 pm

I've seen this forum for a few days and the Team. I have a few questions and hope you all can help me with it.

1. Wars.

Are we gonna war other teams? Are we even a War Team, or is this just to spread a name over DN which does, well, absolutely nothing? I've not heard anything about this nor have I been contacted about anything. I was told to register here and that's about it. What's the goal of this Team?

2. Academy.

I've seen that this was meant as an Academy or something? If so, then it lacks a LOT of things. There are some people here experienced with Academies, why not ask them for tips etc? Tips are always given.

3. Communication.

I've talked to I think, 4 people in total. Malice and Lord. I had a match against Lmot, I think, and talked to Demon a little bit. That's all. Shouldn't there be a more convenient way for communicating? Or something like giving us more of a reason to communicate?

I hope people can answer these questions and I really hope that the leading members can help this Team with the things unclear and make the thing work. I've been in many Teams and would hate to see another one die due to poor leadership or inactivity.

C.C.~
(Destruction) C.C.
(Destruction) C.C.

Back to top Go down

Questions about Team [and Academy?] Empty Re: Questions about Team [and Academy?]

Post by Malice Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:21 pm

1. Wars

We have done a few wars already and we will be doing more wars soon. I'm in charge of wars so if you are interested in doing them message me.

2. Academy

We have some options to help new users, such as the new deck vault. We will continue to add more and more options everyday. We are planning to start up a video tutorial service in the near future as well as other things like that. If you have any suggestions let us now.

3. Communication.
I see your concerns and completely agree. We will work to find more and better ways of communication. Our member base is growing by the day so if you see a new user, try talking to them. I will look into adding new ways for us talk to one another and once again, any suggestions will be appreciated.

I hope this answers your concerns and if there are an other questions please let us know. ^_^
Malice
Malice

Back to top Go down

Questions about Team [and Academy?] Empty Re: Questions about Team [and Academy?]

Post by (Destruction) C.C. Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:25 pm

Concerning point 2, it's more the question, IS this an Academy, yes or no?

As for opint 3, I'd suggest everyone knows what's going on. If anything changes, or if new Wars start then post it here. I've not heard about any War yet. And I'd say, if there are Wars, then me as member should be informed about such. At least to get a chance to prove my worth.
(Destruction) C.C.
(Destruction) C.C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Malice Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:29 pm

We are both a clan and an academy as there are elements of both. As you ay know, we are fairly new so not all of our aspect are fully flushed out yet.

To qualify for the war team, you have to get tested by me. Anyone can ask to join the war team, but the process will be very selective for obvious reasons. Things concerning wars will be posted here: https://destructionacademy.forumotion.com/f6-destructions-war-team
Malice
Malice

Back to top Go down

Post by (Destruction) Xerxes I Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:39 pm

By far how many people do we have? Just wondering...
(Destruction) Xerxes I
(Destruction) Xerxes I

Back to top Go down

Post by (Destruction) Lord Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:41 am

Over 30 members in 3 days
(Destruction) Lord
(Destruction) Lord
Admin

https://destructionacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by (Destruction) Xerxes I Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:51 pm

So we are really expanding well, aren't we?
(Destruction) Xerxes I
(Destruction) Xerxes I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down